I've been playing around with timelapse videos on my ipod once again. (The resolution is crap, especially after YouTube have taken their bite out of it, but it serves its purpose quite well). I just set my bike up with a 12v/5v accessory plug in and I wanted to get out there and give it a whirl. So, here's a video to further illustrate my last post "Two Doumont Gates that Lead to Bonnell Main (The Sundew Road)". This video ride was identical to the previous post, except that I exited onto Harwood Dr., instead of returning to a Doumont gate, using a short and easily navigable workaround. (The tracks for this ride, including the workaround, can be found here).
1. Entered through yellow gate off of Doumont Road
2. Over the white bridge and next left up the hill
3. Through the "Mud Pass" into the Lantzville Foothills
4. U-turn at Bonnell Main
5. Left towards alternate exit
6. Exited onto Harwood Dr. using workaround. (Harwood Dr. is very close to Phantom Rd., giving a couple of options in this area)
Here's the workaround at #6 above. It has been posted on here before, but with all the recent blockages by Tim Berwest, I thought it would be good to show that it's still open. (Go on Tim--do your worst. You know you wanna).
Now, the video you've ALL been waiting for.... *yawn*: